H&H Reeds Printers Limited was established almost 140 years ago and is the leading commercial printer in Cumbria providing print services to a wide range of businesses in the North of England.
The business is looking to appoint an experienced Print Finisher; the position reports to the Finishing/Bindery Manager and the role will cover:
- receiving instructions and finishing quality print products accordingly
- ensuring that customer requirements are understood
- working with the production team in order to meet the deadlines
- ensuring that equipment is monitored and maintained
- operating high-tech equipment including folding, stitching, stapling and cutting equipment
- understanding how the company can support and deliver added value to the customers
Previous experience in the print industry is essential and the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate an ability to learn new processes quickly and have impeccable communication skills.
For a more detailed job description in relation to this role please click here.
Competitive salary package, including pension and related benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to develop a career with a profitable and growing company in an exciting business sector. To apply please send a completed Online Application Form or send a covering letter and your CV to Margaret Irving, Group Personnel Manager at H&H Group plc. Alternatively you may email your application to Margaret direct.