H&H Reeds Printers Limited established over 140 years ago, is the leading commercial printer in Cumbria providing print services to a wide range of businesses in the North of England.
The business is now looking to appoint an experienced Print Finisher, this position reports to the Finishing/Bindery Manager and the role will cover:
- receiving instructions and finishing quality print products accordingly
- ensuring that customer requirements are understood
- working with the production team in order to meet the deadlines
- ensuring that equipment is monitored and maintained
- operating high-tech equipment including folding, stitching, stapling and cutting equipment
- understanding how the company can support and deliver added value to the customers
Previous experience in the print industry is desirable, although the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate an ability to learn new processes quickly and have impeccable communication skills.
Competitive salary package, including pension and related benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to develop a career with a profitable and growing company in an exciting business sector. For more information please visit our Careers Section of our website
To apply please send a completed Online Application Form together with a covering letter and your CV to Margaret Irving, Group Personnel Manager at H&H Group plc. Alternatively you may email your application to Margaret direct.
Closing date for applications 17th March 2017